Watkins Regional Park
Watkins Regional Park is located between MD-214 and MD-202, near the First Baptist Church of Glenarden. Several of its facilities are available to the public year-round: tennis courts and a baseball field, campgrounds and hiking trails, Old Maryland Farm and the Nature Center. During the summer there is a carousel, a working miniature train and a mini-golf course. A Festival of Lights is held each year, between November and December.
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and ramps are located throughout the park.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Camping, Grills, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Gift shop, Restrooms
- Permit requirements: Vary
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking
- Wi-Fi: None