Taco Bell offers inexpensive Mexican-style meals. The drive-thru is open as late as 3am to offer its slogan "fourth meal." The core of its offerings is made up of soft or crispy tacos. It also offers specialty dishes such as the chalupa or gordita. One thing that makes its flavor distinct is its sauce, which come in either mild, hot or fire sauce. This location is well-managed, having earned two management plaques of recognition from the company.
- Hours: Lobby: Daily, 10am - 11pm. Drive-thru: Sun - Thu, 10am - 2am; Fri, Sat, 10am - 3am.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tacobell.com/food/tacos
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Latin American, Mexican, Tex-Mex
- Signature dishes: Quesadillas, chalupas
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch