Domino's is located in the historic area of Upper Marlboro on Main Street near the Prince George's Court House. There is limited parking for carryout customers on the side of the building and metered parking on the street. In addition to its famous pizza, Domino's also offers sandwiches, pasta and more.
Visiting its website is an easy and quick way to order pizza online. Specials are online and through mail circulars.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1960
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, pasta, wings, sandwiches, lava cakes, garlic bread sticks, cheese bread sticks, chips
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: express.dominos.com/order/olo.jsp#storeMenu-entrees-viewAl…
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Bar Food, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch