Arby's, which stands for R.B., the founding brothers, is a different kind of fast food stop. It is located at the intersection of Crain Highway and Marlboro Pike. Unlike its fast food competitors, Arby's specializes in roast beef sandwiches with seasoned curly fries on the side.
Arby's specials can be found in weekly mail circulars.
- Hours: Dining: Mon - Sat, 10am - 10pm; Sun, 10am-9pm. Drive-Thru: Mon - Thu, 10am - 11pm; Fri-Sat, 10am - midnight; Sun, 10am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The ramp is located by the side door.
- Founding Date: 1964
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Roast beef sandwiches and melts, sandwiches, salads, toasted subs, shakes, fries
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.arbys.com/menu/
- Specialties: Roast beef
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Roast beef sandwiches and melts, Jamocha Swirl Shake
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch