Invite a friend
Women Moving 4ward Conference
FREE Women's Conference: "Women Moving 4ward"
WHO: First Baptist Church of Glenarden Women's Ministry
WHAT: Our Women's Conference is available for women, teens and tweens. The theme is "Women Moving 4ward." Playing off of a social media metaphor, the idea is “There’s an App” for every situation in life, God’s biblical apps, that is. Guest speakers include:
- Jan Greenwood (stage-4 breast cancer survivor), Associate Pastor for women, Gateway Church in Southlake, Texas
· Suzan Johnson Cook, Ambassador At-Large, International Religious Freedom
· Jasmin Sculark, Senior Pastor, Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church in York, PA
· Priscilla Shirer, Co-Founder, Going Beyond Ministries
· Tamela Mann, Award-winning actress & singer from the movie "Sparkle"
- Adrienne Corders, Founder, Corder Pounders Youth & Family Fitness
· Sarah Henson, Businesswoman, writer and media personality
· Lindsey Marsh Warren, CEO & Creative Director, Worth the Wait Revolution, Inc.
WHEN: Friday, Oct. 12, 2012; 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012; 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
WHERE: Friday's Events: FBCG Worship Center, 600 Watkins Park Drive, Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
Saturday's Events: FBCG Worship Center (adults); FBCG Ministry Center (teens/tweens) 3600 Brightseat Road, Landover, MD 20785
WHY: The conference is designed specifically to help women, teens & tweens move forward into their destinies. By addressing questions and various complexities of life, the speakers will challenge the ladies to apply God's biblical principles to find the answers they need to continue moving in the direction God has called them to.
There is no cost to attend, however, registration is required for Saturday. You may register at www.fbcglenarden.org.
More About First Baptist Church of Glenarden
First Baptist Church of Glenarden is located near MD-202 and MD-214. This large church has an enormous parking area with 4 entrances, 2 on Watkins Park Dr. and MD-214. The church has a variety of services, programs and missions for all ages year-round. Services are broadcast on the Internet, and on television and radio.