Invite a friend
St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School Educator Open House
If you've ever thought about teaching at an independent school, please join us for this special event. St. Stephen’s & St. Agnes School, a JK-12 coed, Episcopal day school, is hosting an Educator Open House to learn about working at our school and finding jobs at independent schools in general. We welcome educators of diverse backgrounds and experiences. No matter what grade level or subjects you teach, finding an inclusive community with dedicated, supportive faculty can make all the difference in your career! For more information and to register, visit www.sssas.org/educator.
At this free workshop, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Meet faculty and administrators from St. Stephen's & St. Agnes
- Learn about teaching at our school and take a tour
- Learn how to find jobs at independent schools - locally, nationally, and internationally
- Discover new resume-writing tips
- Learn the requirements for working in independent schools
- Explore ways to find the “right fit” for your career
9:00 - Check in and meet our faculty and administrators
9:30 - Presentation
10:30 - Tours of our Lower, Middle, and Upper School campuses
To learn more about St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School, please explore *www.sssas.org.*
To help live our mission and provide the optimal teaching environment for educators, St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School:
- Provides a supportive, collegial environment for all faculty and staff.
- Welcomes teachers of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and interests.
- Demonstrates a commitment to multiculturalism.
- Creates small classes (12-16 students on average).
- Emphasizes honor, faith, respect, and service.
- Provides meaningful professional development and funds for graduate school.
- Offers teachers many different opportunities to connect with students: in the classroom; through athletics, community service programs, and environmental sustainability efforts; and by advising student clubs and other school activities.