Patch Picks: Top Restaurants for Valentine's Day
Love Day is just around the corner. Don't get caught without dining plans.
Welcome to Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
Here, we offer some great restaurant sections for Valentine's Day. Need a place to go with that special someone? Try these places.
1. Old Towne Inn -- Located in downtown Upper Marlboro's business district, this restaurant caters to a clientele with an upscale dining aesthetic. The Inn, which opened two years ago, features seafood as its main specialty and features live entertainment the first Thursday of every month.
2. Jasper's -- Jasper's is an American restaurant with a great atmosphere. The waiting area looks like an upscale lounge and the tables surround a large stylish bar area. There is a large-screen TV that broadcasts Redskins games. This location used to house the popular BET Soundstage.
3. Kobe Japanese Steak & Seafood House -- At Kobe Japanese Steak House, your food is cooked right at your table, and the chefs are always entertaining with their chopping and fire tricks. In addition to steak, chicken and vegetarian dishes, there is also a sushi bar featuring a variety of fresh items.
4. Carolina Kitchen -- Carolina Kitchen, located in the Boulevard at the Capital Centre, offers Southern cuisine at an affordable price. Speciality dishes include "Mom's Meatloaf," "Fried Whiting," "Creole Baked Fish," "Mama Stew Chicken" and much more. Catering is available in addition to indoor and outdoor seating.
5. Stonefish Grill -- Stonefish Grill offers both market fresh fish and shellfish in addition to other savory chicken and steak entrees. Signature dishes include the Crab Stuffed Salmon and Fried Green Tomato and Blackened Shrimp Salad among many others. If customers are interested in having their next party or corporate event at this location, they should call for more information.