Capital News Service
ANNAPOLIS - Religious beliefs have played a major role in the debates in Maryland over same-sex marriage, the Dream Act and gaming expansion. Capital News Service surveyed religious organizations, congregations, individual members and religious leaders and asked for their thoughts on Questions 4, 6 and 7. This graphic is not meant to represent entire faiths, only to sample how some people within different faiths report they feel.
With reporting by Dana Amihere of Capital News Service.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Protecting Pedestrians: Speed Camera Locations in Prince George's County
- Upper Marlboro Drug Dealer Gets 15 Years in Prison
- Report: Family of Forestville Fatal Stabbing Victim Awarded $8.6 Million
- Double Homicide in Laurel, Firefighters Rescue Dog, FLOTUS in College Park
- UPDATE: Southbound Route 301 Reopens Following Car Crash