How to Register to Vote in Upper Marlboro
In honor of National Voter Registration Day, we’re giving you all the information you need on how and where to register to vote.
If you haven’t yet registered to vote, get it off your to-do list now.
Today is National Voter Registration Day, and thousands of local, state and national organizations have mobilized to make sure millions of people don’t miss the chance to cast their vote in this year’s elections.
Six million people didn’t vote in the 2008 elections because they either did not know how to register or because they missed the voter registration deadline.
The voter registration deadline for Maryland is Oct. 16
Here’s information on how you can register in time for the Nov. 6 elections:
- Fill out a voter registration form in person at the following locations:
- The Motor Vehicle Administration, 10251 Central Avenue, Largo, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- The Motor Vehicle Administration, 11760 Baltimore Avenue, Beltsville, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- The Board of Elections, 16201 Trade Zone Avenue, Suite 108, Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20774, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- You can also register to vote at your local county high school.
- Download a voter registration form from the Board of Elections website (or a PDF is available to your right) and mail it to Prince George's County Board of Elections, 16201 Trade Zone Avenue, Suite 108 Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
- You can also register online from the comfort of your home. Just follow the steps here at the State Board of Elections website. You'll need a drivers license or state ID number to "sign" the registration, though.